Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Jesus the Truth and Word of God is our Salvation Righteousness Faith and Peace

Truth
Who is the Truth?
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, THE TRUTH, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me. (John 14:6 KJV)

Word
Who is the Word?
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. (John 1:1 KJV)

Salvation
Who is our Salvation?
"... for there is no other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." (Acts 4:12 KJV)

Righteousness
Who is our Righteousness?
"But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who in God is made unto us wisdom, and RIGHTEOUSNESS, and santification, and redemption." (1 Corinthians 1:30 KJV)

Faith
Who is our Faith?
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. (Galatians 2:20 KJV)

Peace
Who is our Peace?
For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; (Ephesians 2:14 KJV)

No comments: